Lucy S. McAllister is an compassionate and aggressive criminal and civil law attorney, serving the San Francisco Bay Area. She has over 30+ years experience with proven success and she will work vigorously to determine the best solution for your restraining order proceedings.
Bar Admissions – State Bar of California #133295
Education – Santa Clara University School of Law, J.D., May 1987
Trial Experience & Achievements – Over 250 Superior Court trials
Having been a judge, Lucy knows how to look at legal situations from a judicial viewpoint. This is critical in winning criminal cases.
- Small claims Court Judge Pro Tem
- Municipal Court Judge Pro Tem: Mediation and Arbitrations
- Santa Clara County Fee Arbitrator
Legal Teaching Experience
- University of San Francisco Law School, Summer Trial Advocacy Program
- Public Interest Clearinghouse Board of Directors
- Los Gatos Art Commissioner
- Director, San Francisco SummerFest Dance Festival